Why invest in quality design?
Simply put: because good design matters. Successful companies know the importance of good design. It helps your brand to look more professional, modern, and/or more relevant. It also helps to improve the chances of success by creating good marketing value and building customer trust.
7 points as to why good design matters:
- It creates a meaningful first impression. Our attention span is short. Good designs aim at grabbing a potential customer’s attention.
- It helps separate your business from your competitors. Potential customers see a lot of ads daily so it is important to stand out.
- It helps to boost brand awareness as well as makes it more memorable. When people like your brand it makes them more likely to remember it.
- Design connects you to your customers by causing an emotional response. The visual communication of your brand helps create an identity. It tells people more about who you are and what your brand is about.
- Good design helps you gain customer trust. It shows standards even before the customer meets you. This is especially true when it comes to websites. People are more likely to leave and distrust websites that are badly designed.
- It helps motivate people to take action. Good design is engaging. It is the first step in getting people to ask more about your brand.
- Good design shows that you care about how your business is presented. That alone can give them a reason to pursue your product or service.
It’s important to always keep in mind that business goes beyond your product or service. Branding matters, as well as first impressions, and you want to be sure to leave a good one. Good design matters!